EXCLUSIVE LISTING -- COMING SOON TO MLS
Welcome to 122 Three Valleys Drive, a total ‘back to the bricks’ renovation with breathtaking storybook views overlooking the 16th green at Donalda Golf Club. Nestled in a prestigious Don Mills enclave, this gorgeous family home is close to top schools, TTC, parks, walking trails, the Shops on Don Mills, and has easy access to major highways and downtown. Your cottage within the city!
This spacious 3 bedroom raised bungalow has a total of 2,500 sq ft of living space on two levels.
The upper level has an eat-in kitchen with quartz counters, designer cork flooring, copious cabinet space, and a large picture window overlooking the ravine. Adjoining the kitchen is a huge open concept living/dining area with a vaulted ceiling, Solatube skylight, a sleek wall-mount gas fireplace, and wall-to-wall windows overlooking the golf course. Walk out from the living room to a large balcony with a waterproof deck, remote control powered awning, and glass railings to facilitate the idyllic view. There are also three generous bedrooms, a four piece bathroom with quartz counters, a two piece master ensuite bath, three more Solatube skylights, front load washer & dryer, and ¾” oak hardwood flooring throughout.
The lower level is a self-contained three bedroom apartment with a ground level walk-out to a private patio overlooking the golf course. The apartment is fully compliant with fire code and electrical requirements for a second suite, has its own laundry facilities, and is presently vacant, ready and waiting for its next tenant. The apartment also connects to the main floor via an interior staircase, and can readily be used as additional living space or for extended family if rental income is not needed.
This total ‘back to the bricks’ renovation was completed in 2011 and included:
- Totally new vaulted roof structure with new framing, soffits, fascia, eaves & shingles
- New blown-in attic insulation
- Approx. 165 sq ft of attic storage space accessed via pull-down stairs
- All new exterior vinyl siding
- New front door, lower level door, and mostly new windows
- New high efficiency furnace, central air conditioner, hot water tank and central vacuum system
- All new wiring and 100 amp circuit breaker panel
- All new light fixtures including pot lighting
- All new interior doors, walls, ceilings and trims
- All exterior walls insulated with 1” foam board
- All new plumbing including ¾” water supply, new floor drains and backwater valve
- Sound insulation in lower level ceiling between the units
- Beautiful landscaping front & back
- Underground water system to front and back
- Inground sprinklers at back
All plans, permits and inspections are available on request
Thursday, September 20, 2018, From: 5:00 pm To 7:00 pm
||York Mills & Don Mills
||Brick & Vinyl Siding
|Lot Size / Acreage
Mortgage payment calculator
Land transfer tax calculator
CMHC insurance calculator
Mortgage calculator by